Chief Joseph RallyJune 19 - 21,
2015Grant County Fairgrounds
John Day Oregon
Join us at the Grant County Fairgrounds, nestled in the scenic Strawberry Mountains, John Day Oregon, for a weekend of terrific riding, seminars, food and fellowship. This historic city is located at the Junction of Hwys 395 and 26. Enjoy the West’s best riding; gold and cattle country, refreshing mountain passes, painted hills, river canyons, and wide open desert. All this in one day’s riding! Visit the John Day Fossil Beds National Monument or any of four different museums. Begin planning your trip now! Oregon is for Riders! Come to John Day and see what we mean!
Sign-up for the Chief Joseph Rally by clicking here Chief Joseph Rally - 6/19/2015
Sign-up for the Cowboy Breakfast (either 7:30 AM or 8:00 AM) Cowboy Breakfast - 6/20/2015
2015 Rally Poster Download here.
- Organized tours to selected attractions.
- Self guided maps with touring and off-road routes.
- Tech sessions, seminars, door prizes, awards, entertainment and more are scheduled.
- Commemorative Rally T-Shirt and hats will be available for sale.
Food & Lodging
- A light Friday night dinner and full Saturday evening dinner are provided in rally fee.
- On site food vendors and in town restaurants available for other meals.
- Beer garden on site.
- The Grant County Fairgrounds, on the John Day River, offers green grass camping and hot showers!
- Reservations required for adjacent RV Park extra cost involved.
- Excellent motel accommodations, dining options and shopping are just three blocks from the Fairgrounds.
- Leashed pets are welcome.
We encourage everyone to pre-register for the rally.
- Pre-Registration: $45 BMWRO members / $55 non-members
- Gate Registration: $55 BMWRO members / $65 non-members
- 12 yrs and younger: $10
- Day Pass: $20 per person, meals not included; passes can be purchased at the gate